Skip to main content

The password supplied with the username Domain\User was not correct. Verify that it was entered correctly and try again. Sharepoint 2010





Issue :The password supplied with the username DYNAMICS\Administrator was not correct. Verify that it was entered correctly and try again.



Administrator Password Changed, What happened to Sharepoint


I have installed Share Point 2010 and uses administrator account everywhere. Share Point installs successfully and working fine. After that I needs to change the password of the administrator. So I changed the password. After that when I run the Share Point Central Administration Site it gives me the following error:

I already updated the services running administrator account with the new password, but the error remains. Then I went to IIS:







Then when I tried to create a new website in Share Point, It gives the following error:
The password supplied with the username was not correct. Verify that it was entered correctly and try again
Then I opened the command prompt and entered the following location:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\14\BIN

then run the following command:

stsadm -o updatefarmcredentials -userlogin domain\administrator -password Mypassword

The website created successfully:





 



BE a part of My Network:

Thanks & Regards,
Rizwan Ahmed
Software Engineer And Microsoft Dynamics Technical Consultant
Cell Phone:+92 332 3588699
GTalk|LinkedIn|Twitter|Facebook|Blog|Skype

Comments

  1. thanks a lot solve my issue.
    is there any link where I can download SharePoint 2013?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SharePoint 2013 virtual machine or SharePoint installation setup?

    if you need setup then you can download from Microsoft website. or if you need virtual machine Then I can upload but, I don't have Space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks , it works with sharepoint 2013

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I also confirm that it works with SharePoint 2013 :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment